Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Classy Cake


I thought it might be difficult to create a wedding cake that looks elegant and not country, using SUNFLOWERS!
Knowing this beautiful bride as well as I do made it a bit easier to find the perfect combination.
She showed me pictures of designs she liked and here is the end result!
This is a 3 tier 6,9,12 there was also a GPS grooms cake and 3 half sheet cakes.
The monogram was picked up at Hobby Lobby and I added different size tiny pearls to add another elegant touch.
The flowers and leaves are all gumpaste.
Oh how I enjoy creating cakes for a family that is so dear to me!
Sometimes I think the love I put into creating a cake makes it taste that much better!!  It is the most important ingredient!
I think often of the term, 
you have to 'FEEL THE LOVE'


 

No comments: